Saturday, July 22, 2017

Pearls Blog Hop

It's time for another blog hop!  Today it's Pearls and I am joining up with Lisa at Pine Ridge Treasures.  Lisa always sends very generous kits and I really loved the colors in this kit.  I even remembered to take a before picture.  




I tried a couple of things, but couldn't make them work.  Then I was showing a friend of mine this pattern from a magazine and thought - the beads for the pearl hop would be perfect for this!  The pattern is called Coronation Day Necklace by Evelina Palmontova, featured in the Aug/Sept 2014 issue of Beadwork Magazine.  I have made the whole necklace before and it is one of my favorite pieces.  You can see it here if you are interested (funny it was for another Pearl blog hop by Lisa - at least I am consistent)!  This time I only made the chain, the beads are bigger so I had to play with it a bit, but I love it.



Thanks for stopping by to see what I made, please stop by the other blogs to see what everyone else did with their kits!

Your hostess:  Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist
Beti Horvath, Stringing Fool Jewelry
Veralynne Malone, Designed by Vera
Gloria Allen, Wings and Beads
Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation
Ann Schroeder, Bead Love
Kari Asbury, Hippie Chick Design

8 comments:

  1. That is an awesome piece! Those colors and beads look fantastic in that design. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the addition of the green seed beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearls and royalty go together! Pretty necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a nifty pattern! Great job taking a "before" photo (I always forget that part because I dig into the beads so fast). Thanks for being in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love this pattern. The colors of the kit you got are great too. Your necklace turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you added green and incorporated it with seed beads. Lovely design

    ReplyDelete